Sunday 4 September 2022

Bikepacking - Suances to Santander

Day # 67 State of Legs :-)

Distance (miles) Distance (km) Ascent (feet) Ascent (metres) Punctures
Today 31 miles km 2064 feet metres 0
Trip Totals 2679 miles km 120232 feet metres 0


Today's Route
Route So Far

Travelogue

Today's ride is the last I'll do in Spain on this trip! Oh my.

The weather was great today, sunny but not too hot. I cycled from Suance to Santander, staying near the coast when I could. The cycling was pleasant, uneventful and unremarkable. There was some nice scenery but this part of Spain is relatively well developed, especially as you get closer to Santander of course.

I'm now staying in an Airbnb apartment for the next four days and there will be no further cycling until I head for the port to catch my ferry to England on Thursday 8th.

There were quite a few hills on today's relatively short ride. Here's the profile:


And the few photos I took:




Oh no! The bridge is closed! Oh phew, there's another one just over there :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment